I can't believe these directors. All this while they are being...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I can't believe these directors. All this while they are being hauled before the Takeovers Panel.

They make everything sound rosy for DLS, then, say people should accept the Magnum if they want a higher premium (by far the most important factor for anyone with a brain) but add this: if you "are prepared to accept the risk profile of being a Magnum Hunter shareholder or the risks and uncertainties of participating in the Magnum Hunter Sale Facility".

The way they summarize things, its as though owning DLS is so much lower risk that the lower implied value of the takeover offer is thoroughly justified. 68% for DLS versus 91% for Magnum.

I just have to shake my head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236