ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    SWL was priced for a negative surprise. All I can say is I have had faith and knew SWL was a well run succes. The CEO leaving was an issue for me the reasons we still don't know. Wasn't due to underperformance clearly judging by the report today.

- Earnings in target range
    - Dividend an absolutely welcome surprise to the upside
    - CASH  Cash position remaining strong with $42.2 million and increase in net cash (after debt) to $38.0 million to support strong project pipeline  Strong group focus on cash conversion with net operating cash increasing by 115% to $20.6million (FY14: $9.6million)

Nothing in a report is a better indicator than the cash position. I prefer higher NOC to higher earnings. Accountants can produce earnings spin they cannot ulter physical cash. Not legally anyway.

Bought more today, I have been invested in SWL for around 4 years.

Massive buy but these things take time. May take the market months to push the SP to a fairer $2 and beyond. Too bad there is only a 7%ish 100% franked dividend in the meantime. Next half yearly dividend is very likely to be around 5cents pushing the dividend towards 10% fully franked. OMG!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236