SWL 0.00% 92.5¢ seymour whyte limited

I don't know - that's a tough call, surely some parts of the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 950 Posts.
    I don't know - that's a tough call, surely some parts of the business will turn a slim profit - and really, a 3% NPAT margin is all we're really looking for?

I think the business is worth more like $150m, it's growing and diversifying, expanding in NSW and VIC and is really kicking some goals. I saw one of their fencing signs near Mascot in Sydney and it was quite encouraging.

I guess to each their own, but the market will correct in the near term as the dividend yield is impressive. I'm in this for a while yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236