XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

i had a investment profile on outcomes of dempsey and alvares,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    i had a investment profile on outcomes of dempsey and alvares, since then. attempted board spill, then the new director and the change of direction to oil/gas acquisitions has changed that somewhat.

whether the remaining 2 investors in the litigation matter have the desire to be bankrupted will be evident in a very short phase of time, there has to be an day where enough is enough.. i think they have been at this for a good 5 month, and when bankruptcy happens there will be a recovery of capital through liquidation of assets..

i see that Raven have made a binding agreement to buy dempsey and there is also a MOU to combine forces on oil acquisitions. they sill talk about a larger deal lurking in the background, perhaps XST is part of that?

Xstate have also undertaken to get an acquisition happening.. so imho that will have to happen soon, the court action has always hindered the ability to take on an acquisition.

no ones is buying nor selling... so bottom draw for me for a while until the board gets going on deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.