RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

The bottom certainly looks in. Given the strength in the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    The bottom certainly looks in.

Given the strength in the electric vehicle industry and lack of new nickel deposits coming into production RXL should get substantially re-rated in the next 12 - 18 months.

The thing that puzzles me about the company is that they sit on so much cash yet they want to spin out the gold project to raise more cash to prove up more resources.

The go slow approach isn’t helping which is actually increasing tax loss selling at this time of year.

Are RXL waiting until the gold asset is fully spun out before commencing an aggressive drill campaign that focuses on their nickel potential.... I think so.

Would they spin out the gold project if management thought the Nickel assets held more value.. Im not sure...

Are people with more information soaking up the volume while the rest of the market over looks things... Definitely..

Ian the managing director has good skin in the game holding 15 million shares +, share price has held a tight range for a small cap over the last 9 months with some heavy accumulation occurring from mid May 2018 until early June before the tax loss selling.

It would also be good to know if RXL will excersine their option to acquire two new tenements for $600,000 at Mt Fisher & Mt Fisher each which expires on the 30 June 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $57.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $38.48K 285.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77428 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 214871 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.