ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

As I understand it Zoono was bound by a confidentiality...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    As I understand it Zoono was bound by a confidentiality agreement re Stayzon & it was due to the fact that so much misinformation was being purported that Zoono made this release. The Stayzon sales were basically irrelevant to the overall picture.

China sales have not started yet. I called the company there was a delay due to labelling requirements and China basically closed for 1 month during Chinese New Year. The company needed to print 200,000 plus labels and would not commit until China customs signed off. The product was shipped 2 weeks ago and the launch is due 5 weeks after product arrives, expected shortly.
    Last edited by elzephyrus: 23/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236