ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

The 'spikey' molecule was discovered in the 1930's. The Si-Quant...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 234 Posts.
    The 'spikey' molecule was discovered in the 1930's. The Si-Quant - the name given to the compounds that provide the 'surface' for the anti-microbial agent to adhere to - was developed by Dow Corning in the 60's and 80's. A patent lasts for 20 years.
    All are out of patent protection. They are available for anyone to use.

At my local WW, Stayzon is placed next to Dettol - a quarter of the price. WW are ruthless,
    if Stayzon does not reach the required stock turn, it will be returned. That is probably what is about to happen. Zoono may well have moved pre-emptively. I'm speculating on that.

Don't forget, a fortune is made from selling bottled H2O in the supermarket!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236