ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

Re Superevo claims on testing. As some of you are aware Zoono...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Re Superevo claims on testing.
    As some of you are aware Zoono have on their website a section that is password protected that has the results of all their testing carried out Worldwide that includes the signed documents by the labs that carried out the work.

SuperEvo claimed that the testing was carried out by the bulk producers of the raw materials or original formulators of previous versions of the Zoono technology not the Zoono products themselves.

Having been fortunate enough to have been given access to this site i can confirm that there are 116 documents from different labs worldwide. Although i haven't had time to go through each document i can confirm that these documents not only confirm the passing of different Zoono branded products against lab tests but also the scientific results themselves.

There is no doubt in my mind the effectiveness of Zoono products & that the claims made by SuperEvo on testing are completely unfounded as are the claims regarding Zoono not having the required certification. (You can read what you want into the dissappearance of his posts from this site).

I would urge anyone who has any doubt regarding Zoono products to contact the company directly with any questions you have. I'm sure they will be answered quickly & completely by the CEO himself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236