ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

Despite what SuperEvo has been posting i have today seen copies...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Despite what SuperEvo has been posting i have today seen copies of numerous test results, approvals & trials of Zoono branded products which i received from the company.
    I am very happy with the significant investment i have made in ZNO & have a great deal of confidence in it's products.
    I believe the company has a very bright future if it can continue to develop it's sales & build on it's brand.

If anyone has any concerns with regard to Zoono's products i suggest you contact the company where i'm sure you will receive a prompt of full response to your queries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236