ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

How many companies selling cola drinks are there? Yet there is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    How many companies selling cola drinks are there? Yet there is only one Coca-Cola (the recipe is a trade secret). Alright guys, I am not a scientist. All I can do is evaluate this company based upon facts that are verifiable. The company has been transparent in saying they elected not to secure a patent for the Zoono family of products. The company was able to secure regulatory approvals all across the glob from the EPA to the FDA to TGA Australia. The Zoono primary ingredient has a gazillion of applications. The Zoono family of products has been successfully subjected to a multitude of independent and scientific studies to validate its safety and efficacy.  There are 60.58 million ZNO shares on issue. More than 50% of those shares are owned by the Founder and his family. Based on all the preceding, I was comfortable opening a position for ZNO in my portfolio. I have actually added to my position ever since my first purchase of shares. Just for the record, I only own a few thousand shares and I plan on buying more shares as favorable company developments come to light. To all those who are so hung up on the lack of patent protection around the Zoono product, please refer to the following screen shots for official statements by the Company on the scope of their trade secrets.

ZN1.JPG

ZN2.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236