ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    The whole spec sector is taking a dive. It's not unique to ZNO. No company is immune in this scenario because all companies are compared to see where the most value lies. Sure, the market can go lower first, but there are bargains galore at the moment, so I say make the most of it while you can (provided you're prepared to hold medium term at least). It will settle at some stage then take off again. Remember, any good news will also set a light under good stocks too, so there is a risk of missing out. And ZNO is one of those good stocks imo.

Not worried about the IP as I very much doubt they would have given away inside knowledge to Stayzon. In the JV announcement they state "formulated and manufactured by Zoono" & "will package, market and sell Zoono’s antimicrobial products, branded StayzonTM Skin, to major retail outlets through Stayzon’s distribution channels." So Stayzon will now be trying to replicate something similar to what they had before, but it won't be the same (imo). They also only have 2 products compared to the many that ZNO has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236