ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

Did you call the CEO? What did he say? This is the most critical...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Did you call the CEO? What did he say?

This is the most critical issue and should not be underestimated. If they has lost the IP to Stayzon as a result of this dissolved partnership they have in fact simply given away any competitive advantage they had.

This is not about competition. Simply if they cannot protect the way they make this stuff using the secret formuale (coke) approach, as we has been discussing they have no patents. They can lose it, or it can be copied again. There is nothing to stop Stayzon employees selling the approach to other companies or starting their own.

So what to stop any large corporate like P&G simply copying and taking over. I invested here because i thought the IP could grow them into a global brand. I need to seriously review this as is they dont have protected IP which is hard to replicate they have nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236