ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Spec, in my view - when co's borrow or refi - they are "forced"...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Spec,

in my view - when co's borrow or refi - they are "forced" to pay out hedges, pay out debt, get new debt, and enter into new hedges .......

I will chk the terms as per last statements .....

as you say - there is a min amt of cash to be held -

if the preff can be paid out, I suspect it would be in any new cap raise .......

as you know - most facilities are circa 60-65% of PDP at fwd curva, at 10% disc rate .......

this is "why" they seem to be "waiting" for any positive news from grieve (so tha asset pool gets bigger") .......imho - that's the reason for the delay......otherwise its a 2 for 1 at big discount to get it away (or list in the usa and give a big% to preff equity .......)

rgds
    V_H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236