ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Hi Mickmate - I vaguely remembering him mentioning the size he'd like as well - but can't remember numbers at all. I think it might have been on the webinar - maybe in the Q&A?

With the growth over the past year, they're probably looking at $8-9 now (based on 1% of current NTAs). So at $30Mpa combined, the funds would need to be 3-4 times current size (to reach $1.5B each). Capital growth (especially FGG) and dividend reinvestment plans (mainly FGX) will help get there too.

$1.5B each seems fine to me. If that occurred, Magellan would be managing ~$150M for FGG pro-bono in their ~$9B in MGG fund, ie. ~2% of fund assets. That should be comfortable - but they might balk at >5% .

BTW $1.34 is the before tax NTA.... but they're giving FGG after tax funds. So it's really a gain of ~5c/share vs the FGG Jul18 after tax NTA of $1.2863. Good for shareholders even if they don't participate (providing they are looking to hold past the blip).

The main thing I'd like to change is moving to a rights purchase structure. I think this is fairer across existing holders and cause less of a dip when a raising occurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.