XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

Let's see what the final result is shall we? Plenty here...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Let's see what the final result is shall we? Plenty here including yourself told the forum that there would be NO CRs as litigation wins would fund the Co share of Dempsey...oh dear... since those calls we had confetti issues at .005c,,, and 1.2c..... but still you persist with this line?
    I do agree however that XST is not getting smashed like SGC due to some market thinking (rightly or wrongly), that XST will get some cash from litigation at some point...
    As for Dempsey, my calls of tight gas and the 'folly of the deeps' have proven 'more correct' than the 20 bagger rampers..... no?
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.893M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236