ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    " What was the point of telling us this, I don't see how it's relevant to making us money. "

Mate ,SER's SA permits have deep cover, its very hard to see what's underneath the cover, with any " conviction " with the available tool set at our current disposal, joining this collaborative IMO, is a good move for the obvious reasons, it should lead to better data for drilling the IOCG prospects ,given some time and patience .

http://theleadsouthaustralia.com.au/mining-resources/south-australian-geologists-drive-revolution-minerals-exploration/

https://www.geologyforinvestors.com/iron-oxide-copper-gold-iocg-deposits-of-australia/

I very rarely give investment advice, your post tempted me to do so , but after a couple of stellas , I've changed my mind.

The JORC announcement  for Jangardup south should give you the result your after, even more one would think, when they press the go button for mining it.

Talk about chalk and cheese , the minerals sands are right near the soil surface, while the IOCG deposits are in most cases deep down .

Stuart Rechner is impressing me with moves like this , and that takes some doing.

Raider

PS - Troy mate, you flatter me, if I really knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous, but if SER could jag a deposit such as bhp did at Olympic dam valued at US$ 1,000 billion, now where would SER shares be at?

Its 38 degrees here in Perth, now where's that stella?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $50.90K 2.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 863907 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1146521 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236