STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

I don’t short stock out of principal. It’s a zero sum game. I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I don’t short stock out of principal. It’s a zero sum game. I make enough money going long.

I see oil going lower, or the same level at best.

My point is this, there is every chance we are due for a decent correction on the market. May have started last night. Not taking $7 at this time in the current environment is crazy.

The div yield at best will be 2-3%. At current levels that will that be 10-15 cents per year.
    How many years will that take to make up for the difference in capital? Currently $1.30

Maybe oil will hold up as management predicted, maybe they do execute on their plans. Playing the odds though i’d rather take $7 now than hope for a premium on that years down the track. There will be a lot of luck involved in my view for this stock to be above $7 any time soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236