ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    As most of us here have been thinking, dividends are to be reinstated and as soon as August this year !!
    That is a sign of the strength of STO and for the company to make this announcement and also mention possible further special dividends, to me it sounds like they are currently making a truck load of money. I cant wait to see the results coming up soon.
    Big broking firms and analysts also love big companies that pay dividends, so look out for a re rating of STO shortly.
    A $7 share price is not out of the question in the next 6 months which would make the STO recent take over offer a distant memory !

I did mention in other posts that I thought something positive would be coming out of STO due to the recent rise in share price, and this is just the start of it I believe.... good luck to all of us that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236