RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

THIS PRESENTATION HAS so MUCH TO OFFERWe start with the future -...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    THIS PRESENTATION HAS so MUCH TO OFFER

We start with the future - FY2020 Estimate 230-250,000oz

Then reading between the lines, it is all in the Deep. All under drilled, but that is about to change and then you will see Ramelius fly.

I'm picking the drillers at Stella will be seeing pure gold in the next drill cores.
    (Probably why Zeppy not at the presentation, but watching the core samples.LOL)

Then you have Edna May, under drilled.

EMO underground mine to be developed on arcuate high grade quartz reefs within Edna May (qtz-fsp-bio) Tonalitic Gneiss: ▪ Au-Mo-W association ▪ Historical mine production (1911-1948): 0.57 Mt at 19.3 g/t Au – up to 7 h/g reefs mined (~350,000oz Au) ▪ Edna May Gneiss is underdrilled - currently drill constrained: ▪ truncated by N/S Torpedo Fault + displaced by WNW Robusto Fault (stoped by pegmatite 200mbs)

Then you have This.

HOLLETON & WESTONIA BELTS – REGIONAL EXPLORATION DRILL TARGETING ▪ Deeper RC and regional Aircore traverses at Symes’ Option has returned encouraging intersections to date, including: ▪ 8m at 43.25 g/t Au ▪ 16m at 3.59 g/t Au ▪ Mineralisation occurs as a series of multiple shallow SE plunging shoots, that remain open down plunge and along strike ▪ Step out drilling along the historical gold in soil anomaly (over 1 strike) will commence once land access and compensation agreements are finalised with the various land owners

Too much To write, the Ramelisus story is now huge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.030(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.27 $2.29 $2.22 $7.884M 3.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3771 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 319256 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236