STO 0.00% $6.84 santos limited

Hi Huyton121 I have another query for you on takeovers. Do you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Huyton121

I have another query for you on takeovers. Do you think that the way this offer has been structured is legal under the take over rules?

I have just read the Summary of the Takeover Provisions and one sentence stands out.

All offers made under an off-market bid must be the same.

Given that we cannot rollover our shares into the private company, but two share holders can, is the PROPOSED BID as it stands legal?
    Or is that the reason that the private company has been formed and already aquired the shares of the two share holders? Hence the propsed bid does not include them? You will notice that Santos and ASX have not challanged the substantial holders notice.
    Appreciate your views.

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236