STO 2.27% $7.00 santos limited

Initially when the Harbour offer was put on the table I was...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Initially when the Harbour offer was put on the table I was jumping through hoops to accept because for the first time in 3 years, my 60,000 shares in STO were in the black and making a small profit !!
    But now in the last few weeks that the oil price has risen and the turnaround in Santos with the profits it is making, plus dividends being a real possibility in the next 6 months, I would not accept this offer...
    As most analysts are saying it needs to be at least $7 a share.... and if not, I am happy to keep these longer because for the first time in a long time I can see blue sky for Santos !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236