AGS 0.00% 17.0¢ alliance resources limited

I like your positive attitude, Jag, and read your AGS and ALK...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I like your positive attitude, Jag, and read your AGS and ALK posts with interest. Like you I haven't sold and I believe that directors that can get ALK to the position that it has today must be doing something right.

Unfortunately long term AGS shareholders, while acknowledging that unforeseen events (the FC and Fukoshima) took their toll on the U market, were only ever able to make their/our investment decisions based on trust in the company getting the best advice possible. But after losing all major court cases, and paying our own legal costs as well as Heathgate's, and with everything cloaked in confidentiality, you do have to question the worth of the expert legal advice that managment followed. Still, I've learned a lot from my losses, and I daresay the directors and management have too. .. And as you say it's time to move on. Our JV partner is home grown this time, and we have 51% equity in a very interesting project, with most of the hard work already done. GL everyone - new and old holders alike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.