DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

I think it's Argonauts they got burnt during the Lynas days, if...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    I think it's Argonauts they got burnt during the Lynas days, if I remember right from the last broker data they were buying low 5's and selling high 5's making their 10-15%. Rinse and dry then start again.

I think NLI needs a new broker who backs the company and supports the share price rather than milks it. Someone like Cannacord who have a good reputation is well spoken about by an experienced poster on another stock, a few on here know who it is. Unfortunately getting rid of this lot will be difficult. They are entitled to 30M shares when a 15MT(?) JORC resource is announced.

Listing on AIM is even more important to find new investors away from this lot. Someone who will soak up there shares and f&#k them off entirely.

Toxic behaviour imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236