IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Quotes from Macca – ;) Macca.. 08-Oct - “Have been told by a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Quotes from Macca –

Macca.. 08-Oct - “Have been told by a little birdie who has an interest in the stock that an announcement will arrive next week on progress.”

Macca..12-Oct – “So my previous post detailing an announcement forthcoming this week”

Sorry to disappoint you macca, todays release is not an announcement on “”progress”” of any deal, it is a response to a serious inquiry, a Financial Condition Query from the ASX that is questioning and asking for confirmation that the directors consider IGS to be a going concern and that all is well in IGS land. And I think you will find it was released by the ASX and not IGS.

Macca.. 12-Oct – “Maybe IGS contacts are after all worth listening to?”

They got the ann. bit sort of right, they just forgot to mention it was a request from and a reply to the ASX not an IGS progress report and released by the ASX?

Is the “little birdie” an IGS or Okap employee?

Just how close are you to IGS, other than being an SI.
    The ASX Financial Condition Query was dated 06-Oct your “little birdie progress” post was moderated on 08-Oct.

A Financial Condition Query from the ASX is not something Ms Flegg [Okap] or anyone else from IGS or its advisors Okap would be on the phone bragging about to associates. I would have thought that only the inner most circle of trust within IGS or Okap would be privy to this?

From the IGS response -
    “The Company believes that it will be able to obtain an unqualified audit / review report in future periods with coordinated timing of the…….”

Also, from memory the 6 month interest free loan [$162,500.00] to the shareholders of WG [WG] is due to be repaid around the 1st November.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.