IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

You have really lost the plot with what this discussion was...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    You have really lost the plot with what this discussion was about?????

1 - How on earth would I know exactly what you were told? And I have never questioned "what you were told"

2 - I never said you "shared" any information that may have been given to you in the posts that this is about?

3 - An "announcement on progress" or a "progress report" semantics!

4 - I have read it a couple of times. It says nothing that has not been said before about the WG deal. What it did say was in a lot less and very limited detail than previously announced, just enough, in my opinion to try and get the answer to the "financial position query" over the line.

5 - If you are going to quote me then please use "" and clearly distinguish between what I wrote and what you write. On first read the bit about "lying" was, in my opinion a little bit of a misrepresentation, intentional?
    I don't know? And I do know that the auto formatting doesn't help.

Doesn't IGS still need shareholder and regulatory approval for WG and a whole "pot" full of money?

While I don't always agree with the bluntness of some of KIWI67's posts, he does get to the point without mincing words and he has my admiration and support, for what it is worth, in the large majority of his posts.

End of rant
    And I have stopped frothing at the mouth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.