CWN 0.25% $12.09 crown resorts limited

Thanks for your feedback JCoure & Usc75. My view is based on the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks for your feedback JCoure & Usc75.

My view is based on the mentality of the 'Whales', I don't discount that they are a significant part of Crown's revenue.

However my view is that a Chinese punter is not going to be deterred by the determination of the fate of these crown employees. If you were a whale who made a large sum of money (or lost a large sum of money) in Crown previously, I really don't think any determination by the Chinese government in relation to these officials is going to effect you underlying drive to return to the venue to repeat your previous performance (or try and make back the dollars you lost).

I recognise the counter-point is that they may have a greater degree of trouble getting their funds into the country in the first place, but I believe their drive to punt while overcome any obstacles that are put in place (at this time there really is no suggestion of any further legislation)

In addition, I have faith in the management at Crown, in that they are likely to talk there way out of trouble (or if not pay a fine), they have been doing business in China for years, and have connections in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.