CTM 2.17% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Great fightback! There was no reason for us to drop a pip the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Great fightback! There was no reason for us to drop a pip the day before - someone wanted out and a couple of lemmings panicked and followed suit. Delighted we piled bids into the 0.6c again. I picked up 3 million at 0.6c today to average down a bit. To see we closed at 0.7c is even better. As I write this, 6s even outweighing the 7s!

Very pleased with this management team. Lightning fast in getting the Itapitanga JV done and generally seem totally on the ball. Reading the quarterly again, I'm pleased to see they've been working actively on Salobo so drilling can start as soon as the licence comes through. Fingers crossed it'll be soon. Also looking forward to some good news soon on Jambreiro, with plenty of cash upfront.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $205.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $206.0K 447.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5000 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236