ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Yes, quite silly to not appreciate the positive developments shared with us in the latest ann.

The price action though is another matter and seems to indicate that an entity has a vested interest to keep this price low.
    I would personally deduct from the trading patterns and complete lack of advancement of the price over some period now, despite an array of fantastic news, that an offering of shares for a party taking a stake in the company is at hand, IMO.
    We obviously need cash, CACLP deals will do their part, but there seems to be something else at play here.
    A party taken a share in company would obviously insist on a lower entry price to maximize holding percentages.
    The latest battery results should see this stock fly in a normal market, there is just so much potential in this company now in a highly dynamic global battery space.

My take is that we will welcome a cornerstone investor not too long from now.
    I have no issue with that as it should guarantee our survival and allow us to finance the additional costs for broader
    battery development.
    One of our MTA partners comes to the board?
    It would certainly not be a surprise to many, I suppose.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.