RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

The $43.9 million is the cash costs of production less...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2609
    The $43.9 million is the cash costs of production less amortisation and depreciation and inventory movements and the $37.5 million is not profit.

Profit from EM for the 6 months to Dec 2018 was $10.8 million as per the report. If you add this to the previous profit reported for this mine the total is $32.9 million, still short of the $40 million paid. Before you shoot your mouth off about other people's accounting skills you better check your own. So after exhausting the open pit they are still not there. They are left with an UG reserve of ~60koz which they currently plan to mine over a period of 2.5 years. Mining rate 398kt/2.5years = 159.2kt/year. Mill utilisation based on the ore coming out of the UG at EM 0.1592Mt/3Mt *100= 5.3% and a satellite pit stuck in environmental approvals. The half year report says there will only be a "small contribution from the underground operation as this mine is developed" in the second half of the 2019 FY. EM will be relying largely on stockpiles for the remainder of this financial year so shareholders better hope the performance of Mt Magnet improves. The profit for Mt Magnet for the last 6 months of $3.6 million seems particularly low to me. How people can't see how marginal these operations have/are becoming I don't know. People will see whatever they want to see. That's just market psychology. We all have a right to our opinions.Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.030(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.27 $2.29 $2.22 $7.884M 3.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3771 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 319256 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236