RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

Im perplexed. I hold both RMS and RSG, and a poster i generally...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Im perplexed. I hold both RMS and RSG, and a poster i generally usually agree with says RMS performance is rubbish , but says RSG is the bees knees.
    They are completely different companies, so it is hard to compare apples with bananas, but one area i can compare is on shareprice performance. Over the same period of time approximately( about 2 years) RSG has actually lost me money and with RMS i have seen gains of about 25 %( nothing special). So if the market is correct then RMS is a far better performer.
    Now i can see the positives and negatives in both companies, RSG have spent a lot in recent times and now have debt but the possibilities at Syama look wonderful, however there is some risk related to mining in Africa. On the other hand RMS has spent far less, but will have future expendature on both Marda and Tampia, so likely will use up the funds they have in development but will go into debt, but are expanding there resources and no sovereign risk and will likely be moving from 200k ounce producer to 300k. I am going with my gut feel and will continue to hold both and trust my thoughts that both are good companies that have development plans that will make me money in 2 years time, all imho.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.030(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.27 $2.29 $2.22 $7.884M 3.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3771 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 319256 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236