RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

No arguement !Certainties are better but not always available...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    No arguement !

Certainties are better but not always available .

Not sure how things will pan out but there are options and likelyhoods .
    Steady but insufficient supply from U/G , Marda looks the goods , Mace (?), GF (?).
    Apart from that longer term plenty of places to drill in EM or Tampia general vicinity .
    After next quarter I'd expect it likely they can feed EM for at least a couple of years and then depend on extending u/g (likely) and Marda (not unlikely) or greenfields .

I was never totally sure EM was best use of resources which is different to saying it was a bad use .
    To some extent it's done OK , to some extent IMO we'll know better over time .(Without getting back to THAT argument again .)

As you may be aware I'm expecting there will be sufficient scale around Tampia for standalone mill so that does compound EM problem if it is the case but does give RMS a good fallback position should that not be the case so some value there .(Enabled them to decide to t/o EXU safely.)
    Also some possibility at some future time the GP justifies a cutback .
    Whether EM is a real winner or not I don't know but can't seem to see it as the real problem you do .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.030(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.27 $2.29 $2.22 $7.884M 3.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3771 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 319256 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236