QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Yes I sold out. I did my research and paid for it. QFX is a very...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 545 Posts.
    Yes I sold out.

I did my research and paid for it. QFX is a very bad investment, because it is obsolete... DYOR
    I held my shares for a long time and had plenty to gain and finally to lose on the back of all the "ventures" QFX went through. I have concluded that services such as QFX and Netflix to name a few, are bad investment choices as they are bad for the users or the society. Younger generation is getting a better education and are living in a more competitive world than our generations and older ones. Hence services such as QFX and Netflix will do well in short run but then they will find it difficult to maintain customers.
    Both these companies are running on debt and borrowed or raised money, with comparatively little income.
    They "impose low productivity and losses on their users and employ very few people" etc...
    Bottom line they are BAD investments, all of them Quickflix and Netflix, Stan Pretso etc...

Better of investing in emerging tech companies with disruptive or revolutionizing technology i.e. EDE one of my favorites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236