ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    Just starting to look into this company.

Quick question. Is it a typo in this announcment when it states 170,000 bottles have been shipped to China -$600k of stock.

Should it read 17,000 bottles?

170,000 would work out as at $3.52 per bottle as opposed to 17,000 working out at $35.20 a bottle which is more in the range of the various products they sell.

I have been monitoring their sales on Tmall so far this month and they are selling about 40 bottles a day at the moment on Tmall (obviously also would be more through other channels in China).

Trying to work out when China will need more stock.

I've used Google translator and the reviews posted on Tmall have been quite positive and Zoono is rated at 4.8 stars.
    Last edited by jlo2012: 20/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236