ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

Nazi's Really? I always believed it was a Dow Chemical...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nazi's Really? I always believed it was a Dow Chemical development.

The ability to stay bound to OH+ receptive substrates, including skin comes from the silane coupling agent (See Gelest) This is inherent with all Si-Quats and the very reason for their existence.

Once again I recommend you spend a few hours of google scholar if it interest you. I can help with any chemistry questions you have if you get into an area that gets a bit technical.

For your reference, this one sentence is public knowledge and any chemist can take this simple piece of information and use it to make a stable Si-Quat formulation;
    "Stable aqueous compositions of silane quaternary ammonium compounds are provided by diluting an alkanol solution of the silane quaternary ammonium compound in water with at least one nonionic surfactant".

This type formulation will provide a shelf life of 5 + years.

Cheers,

Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236