ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

Ok, let me be very clear. I have shares because I know the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ok, let me be very clear. I have shares because I know the chemistry is sound and I think they have a good marketing strategy and the financial resources to push into the market.

Our "advantage" is marketing strategy. As mentioned by another member, other companies have poor websites and somewhat substandard marketing.

Do RTU (Ready to use) suppliers have IP in this field "In My Opinion", not at all, I have worked with this molecule and was at one time dealing direct with the companies that that react the Si-Quats that RTU companies purchase, these companies most definitely have IP that is defendable.

I suppose a good example would be Dettol Spray, we all buy it because it has a good name but at the end of the day it is the same chemistry (Benzalkonium Chloride, Surfactant, Water and Fragrance) that is used by dozens of brands, just better marketing. Dettol's parent company R&B don't have IP for the chemistry.

As I have said previously, look up the BPR in EU and you can back track to the suppliers of the active concentrate that is ending up in the NHS. You can also google "silane quaternary ammonium" and browse through companies that use the same molecule. If you really want to understand how this chemistry works go to google scholar and type in the same, you will find a multitude of peer reviewed papers confirming just how well silane quaternary ammonium (Si-Quats) work.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236