CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

re: Ann: Quarterly Report for the period ende... Ample Source...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 392 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Report for the period ende... Ample Source came into the picture post BMG (Hillam) signing the deal.
    Hillam must have been a good spruiker. He signed up both Nick and Ample Source and neither seemed to have their thinking caps on at the time. If Nick had looked closely at BMG he'd have seen there was nothing there. Hillam then sold a part of BMG to Ample Source on the basis he had the deal with CAP. Ample Source would have been better off calling Hillam's bluff back then as well.
    It's all in the past and hopefully, with a bit of co-operation, there is something of a clear run for everyone from here on.

I guess Feb 22 still leaves a bit of uncertainty as to exactly how everything will come together from there and taking a bit of profit is seldom a bad thing.

Shareholder Your idea re Ample Source taking over CAP was something I was wondering about a long time ago. I guess when CAP was 80 or 90 cents the price might have looked too steep given that they would have had to pay say $1.40 to get the deal done.

I get the feeling the Ample Source CAP arrangement is a very cooperative one. Ample source values CAP management and expertise. I think if money was to be spent it would be either in getting the project going or getting hold of more cheap resources in the area. I really don't know the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.