CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

re: Ann: Quarterly Report for the period ende... Hi Outback, I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,937 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Report for the period ende... Hi Outback, I think the slide down from 28c is pretty normal, some traders that bought at 20c may be exiting here as 22 Feb still a month away.

Hi 5hareholder, I hear what you're saying, a takeover is always a possibility especially with the Hawsons PFS very positive (and seemingly getting better as they do more work) and with the share price at these levels, however I think 45c could be a bit cheap. Conglin Yue holds quite a few and from memory his average is about 41c, and I think he'd want more than 4c a share after sitting through all this pain. I'd get more than 4c per share myself for my modest holding, but my vote would also be no because the potential of Hawsons alone is too good to let go for anything under $1. And even that's too cheap. Just IMHO.

The other thing is...Why didn't Ample Source do it earlier? They could have done it well before the PFS - in fact the initial announcement from CAP about the JV could instead have been about a takeover by Ample Source instead of a JV with BMG. With Hawsons not yet proven up, and the share price the same then as it is now, it would have been cheaper to do it then. They were always confident of a promising PFS or they wouldn't have stumped up the $13M. So now they've paid CAP $13M to prove up the resource which (without the Hillam drama) would make it more expensive for themselves to buy.

Dunno, maybe there's more to it than meets my tired eye at the moment lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.