AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Report for Quarter Ended 3... There is a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: Quarterly Report for Quarter Ended 3... There is a program trade that appears in the after market crossing (ostensibly on the sell side at .24). Real motive/aim unknown. Could be to try to scare/manipulate/test the market. The advantage of a program trade is that it can react quicker than humans to any buy side bid.

Separately, farmers up in arms last weekend at Cecil Plains on Darling Downs and mounting a campaign locally to stop the CSG drilling about to commence there (under Arrow leases) to feed the Gladstone plants. This adds to the attractiveness of Cooper gas resources where competition with farmers and environmental impacts are not issues.

Also separately, Santos was upset in not getting the Beach gas that was recently contracted to Origin. I understand that Santos was an under bidder for this gas.

The dynamics are continuing to favour AQO. The resource will not disappear. The company is not spending it's cash.

The waiting is excruciating. Doing short term trading in other stocks to distract my attention from AQO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.