CUL 16.7% 0.5¢ cullen resources limited

I've seen the demise of Cullen in the last 10 years. From a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I've seen the demise of Cullen in the last 10 years. From a vibrant little player in mineral exploration with so many activities and a well traded stock.
    CUL gradually went down hill and became inactive and a shell of a company with no money to explore, a bottom of the barrel SP, and above all not much trading in the stock or interest from the punters who are the creators of stock success...
    In my opinion, there is no one to blame...
    The circumstance that led to this outcome is very common in business circles... A small player jumps into business with a big player. It begins with joy but in most cases ends up in tears... Aquila, who is now Boasteel& co took a stake in CUL for its iron ore tenements that was supposed to be mined in the first stage of the WPIOP... CUL SP shot up from 3c to 21c on the good news and we all were jubilant and waiting for 2017 for the start of the project...
    Then came the bad news.... Cullen's ore not mined in stage one but 5 years later... and eventually the Sky fell in when the WPIOP was put on ice and is now debunked .... We all are old enough to know "Life is a bitch".... WPIOP ...Royalties...etc is wishful thinking... And I 've written off all my money in companies involved with this luckless project...
    Nonetheless, I believe that Cullen can be reborn ed with the help of its major shareholder who are astute business people...A new board, a bit of activity and a road map could lead to new success and if royalties come in it would be more cream on the cake for Cullenites... we really need a sweetner ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $491 98.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2336285 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2947153 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236