CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

I was around through that and other 'deals'. The hype over the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,315 Posts.
    I was around through that and other 'deals'. The hype over the 10 million did catch a lot of people out.
    I guess I worded my comment badly.... If you want to gamble on a stock worth 1.5 mill, then you might make a quick buck. But you risk losing a lot as well. I wouldn't buy this stock ever again. Regardless of what they do! Only because of what I lost. And the many announcements that didn't deliver as well as those that just indicated incompetency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236