GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Hi @Tompo03, As I have previously mentioned, I bought into GMC...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Hi @Tompo03,

As I have previously mentioned, I bought into GMC when Cornerstone Investor Pak Marthen signed a deal to invest in the Project.

Management made numerous announcements stating that the Pak Marthen deal was on foot, and funds were imminent. Despite these assurances via ASX statements that you can find (around end of 2016), Pak Marthen failed to come through with the funds and the deal fell apart.

DSO has been touted since then, but it hasn't happened.

Management may well be doing everything to get DSO across the line (as I am sure they were doing to get Pak Marthen across the line). Unfortunately, it is simply out of their control.

I hope DSO comes for those that hold, but I think it is equally important for any new investor to look through the history of this company (as they have simply failed to deliver time after time).

The Eiffel Tower was constructed in 18 months, 100 years ago.

GMC are struggling to refurbish two used smelters for over 36 months now
    Last edited by tt2000: 04/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236