CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Forged and all,

It's not "ramping down", it's an open discussion based on bearish opinions.

I think it would be a lot clearer if people backed up the bearish opinions with factual evidence rather than just negative inuendo.

Most of the negative posters on these threads complain of a lack of knowledge and understanding of this type of precious metal resource. If potential investors don’t understand the situation, they are very wise to stay back on the side lines.

I can recall discussing this stock on these threads with Midnight26 back when the share price was trading between 2 & 4 cents, so I see little reason for you or others to criticize his opinions. As I understand it the score card in investing is making money therefore in this case, I would tend to place more value on a winning opinion than on some sad losing type of poster with an envious negative slant.

Midnight26 has a geology background and I find most of his posts very informative, please feel free to express your opinions in here if you wish; however, with respect I would prefer if you could offer something more than just negative baseless comments.

My own opinion on this stock is particularly optimistic and I have every confidence in Jeff, the management team and group of consultants currently working on the project and with my holding I can at least say I speak from a position of having my money where my mouth is.

I’m not making any claims that this may turn out to be an extremely large Gold discovery; however, I am happy to wait for the trial mining to commence and to see the metal produced. I do hope you also hang around showing your current Sentiments and Disclosure as I have a strange feeling, I will enjoy the whole BBX experience knowing you and a few others are around!

Of course, as always, I suggest any potential investors do their own research and due diligence, these threads should only be a starting point in my opinion. Valuing opinions is a difficult science at the best of times if you find your self leaning towards the negative point of view, I strongly suggest you stay well away from this very speculative end of the market.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236