BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

Oooh, you've got me! Game over man! :confused::eek: Not much...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Oooh, you've got me! Game over man! Not much proof apart from what I said previously. Don't really care. 63M options that are well and truly in the money wouldn't expire. Could explain the selling now I think about it.

You care about the matter more than I do. Why are you so desperate to downramp? Sitting in the buyers queue?

If they do need a CR that's hardly an issue either. Access to cash isn't going to be a problem for them given what they have in the ground over there.

The funniest thing is that if you're not the buyers queue you and others have spent all this time on the BBX threads and you haven't worked out that this is the biggest opportunity you'll ever have to make some serious money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236