BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

Hi Asculpeous,  what would convince me? A thin section of the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Asculpeous,  what would convince me? A thin section of the host rock under a microscope showing multiple specks of gold representative of a 300g/t sample, this would allow for an understanding of the genesis of the gold/PGE's/Sn/Cu (and everything else they claim is there). At these grades the metals show be visible to the naked eye as they are in every other case in the world. Simply saying that the metals exist in a different ionic state which renders them invisible is pure smoke and mirrors, I will add that SEM pics of a 1 micron sized speck of gold or platinum is not enough. In WA gold mines the rule of thumb is if the grade is over 30g/t you will see visible gold with the naked eye, the only time I've seen grades such as BBX are claiming is in an epithermal deposit where the ore was 30cm wide and had chunks of gold and/or telluride hanging our of it and it was so strongly altered it was almost falling apart. To say the rock is massive coarse grained and unaltered means there is no chemical mechanism to deposit the gold, there is not a mineral deposit in the world which is unaltered.

I see talk about lotto odds here, let me put it this way, Every known mineral deposit in the world works to the same set of chemical and physical rules, BBX's 2 deposits are different, that is many many millions to 1....

Tubber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236