BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

Tubber there are just too many reputations at stake.Do you think...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Tubber there are just too many reputations at stake.Do you think that Drake would let them get away with a fraudulent scheme? If it is a fraud,it is the most cunning ever promulgated done by a genius geochemist .

If you read the Bre-X scandal in detail, the long term wash-up is enough to scare off most fraudsters.There's little escape these days with few places to hide the money.

Yes, a fraud is possible but highly improbable in my view.

Any microcap is a gamble,but my BBX odds are 5:1 ( and looking better with each announcement) that this will come off and the pay-out is huge- don't like to dream too much,but I would kick myself if I missed this train.They have a habit of exploding upwards when we are not watching and when we are aware we hope for a decent pullback and they don't.

As stated by yourself,this could be an extra-ordinary stock.One that our grandchildren will remember.

It will take 100 years to get it above the ground,so don't expect any flooding of the gold market! Infact one of the things that is against even a partial gold standard is the lack of gold.

I expect that we will line up a wealthy partner to finance a massive operation once the trial mining is showing a few gold bars.Then the express train leaves the platform,stopping no stations.(from memory see Solgold)

Is this ramping? No,just stating what is likely if BBX's claims are true! whereas ramping is exaggerating.Note that there are others who say that Midnight's figures are conservative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236