BBX 0.00% 24.0¢ bbx minerals limited

I thought you might know better. Obviously not. The 10%...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I thought you might know better. Obviously not. The 10% placement blurb is SOP that gets inserted into most company's AGM resolutions. Here's the first example I found from Nova.

It doesn't mean that they are going to raise 10% of their MC. It just means that they can if they want to, although 10% or $6M might be all they would need to build the plant and start mining which is why BBX is the best mining stock on the planet by far.

They will need to raise at some point but right now they've got enough to last them into the next qtr.

upload_2018-11-23_11-14-8.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236