CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

Bellow is from quarterly. Wonder if they are required to give...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Bellow is from quarterly. Wonder if they are required to give back 50,000,000 if funding, project acquisition does not go through? Which I believe it hasn't. Who's ECM?

Andyno3 your right no money by now I would imagine.

"Non-cash financing and investing activities
    Details of financing and investing transactions which have had a material effect on consolidated assets and liabilities but did not involve cash flows

Announced 1 March 2016, the company placed 50,000,000 ordinary shares each at 1 cent ($0.01) in escrow held by ECM (Nominees) Pty Ltd pending the finalisation of confidential agreements on funding, project acquisitions and/or vendor consideration to un-related and un-associated parties."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236