TTV 0.00% 2.4¢ two way limited

The question of the Priority One Debit Card has been discussed...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    The question of the Priority One Debit Card has been discussed over at GCN.

TTV posters, who don't know the background, should be wary of there ever being 30 million accounts, each paying $104.

You can see details of the card on priorityonedebitcard.com. Also at bidordeal.com.au.

Launch of Priority One's debit card is supposed to be in 3 days 14 hours.

I registered some weeks ago, but have had nothing back about getting the card. Nor have I heard of anybody that has heard back.

So I am sceptical about claims of millions of accounts, each paying $104 per year.

Come to think of it, $104 per year is beyond the top end of the range for established debit cards. So there has to be something very special offered to tempt people to cough up that much money.

One 'special' deal, linked to the card, is bidordeal.com.au. I wonder whether they respond to requests to subscribe. They haven't responded to me ever, since I subscribed many weeks ago. Their launch is in 2 days and 4 hours.

To me, things look eerie on the Priority One front. But don't take my word for it. You have nothing to lose by registering at priorityonedebitcard.com and subscribing at bidordeal.com.au. One thing is for sure, if my experience is anything to go by you won't be inundated with promotional emails!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.