ESR 0.00% 1.4¢ estrella resources limited

My premise is to try to buy at a cheaper price than what I sell...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My premise is to try to buy at a cheaper price than what I sell at regardless of the mechanism that results in a SP rise, be it a pump or expectant drilling results or actual drilling results. Surely getting in before the next pump is a better strategy than buying in after the pump.

As you and Redmani agree, the timing is everything on this one, unless they hit something significant, then timing will be irrelevant, you will have either sold or held at that stage and you will either make money or won't. Personally, I hope everyone makes money within their own risk profile/trading strategy.

Plenty of small pits in the area and Resolute didn't start mining towards nothing. I never suggested it would be the new superpit.

GLTAH, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236