AQG 4.81% $10.09 alacer gold corp.

I finally got to listen to the webcast. Very re-assuring and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I finally got to listen to the webcast. Very re-assuring and measured approach by the management.

Poor Esh freaked himself out on a great gainer, with a lot more to give over the next 12 months as they ramp up production.

$5+ share sometime this year if they hit guidance and USD POG stays around current level.

Has good upside from exploration plus another project, so I think they will in essence be able to stay a 300K+ ounce pa producer over a 8 year plus timeframe.

Maybe we could get a USD0.10 dividend in the second half of the year. At current exchange rate and share price that would represent a dividend yield of around 4%.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236